- Variable speed control. This will assist in clearing snow efficiently. Most snow blowers, other than very low-end versions will have some kind of multiple forward speed and probably at least one reverse.
- Electric starts for reliability and ease in very cold weather
- Power steering for easy turns if the snow blower is heavy.
- Single-hand control, so you can electrically or manually adjust the chute rotation or pitch without stopping.
- Remote controlled snow exit chute rotation and pitch
- An extended chute which can throw the snow further
- Safety lock with a key to stop the snow blower starting by accident
- LED headlamps for work in poor visibility
- Ergonomic handles, adjustable to height
- Heated handles for total operator comfort.
These are features you would expect to find on more advanced models, but can be very useful and helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request